By David Williamson
A new booklet for Paper 2, international background subject 12: The chilly warfare: Superpower Tensions and Rivalries (20th Century)
Readable and rigorous insurance that provides you the intensity of data and talents improvement required for the degree.
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth narrative from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- committed examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK aid actions and old research inquiries to aid with all elements of the Diploma
adapted precisely to the degree, it additionally is helping you increase analytical talents during the widest number of resources at this level.
different titles within the series:
- The movement to international War
- Rights and Protest
- Authoritarian States
Read Online or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Cold War: Superpower tensions and rivalries Second Edition PDF
Similar world history books
Founding a Balkan nation examines the pivotal interval in Albanian heritage while the country's basic objectives and instructions have been such a lot hotly contested. In 1920, liberal Albanian leaders – led by way of the US-educated Bishop Fan S. Noli – begun operating to introduce democracy to the rustic, hoping that it is going to result in modernization, prosperity, and overturning the legacy of 5 hundred years of Ottoman rule.
This spouse includes 31 essays through prime overseas students to supply an summary of the foremost debates on eighteenth-century Europe. Examines the social, highbrow, financial, cultural, and political adjustments that came about all through eighteenth-century Europe specializes in Europe whereas putting it inside of its foreign context Considers not only significant western ecu states, but in addition the customarily ignored nations of japanese and northerly Europe
What does fabric tradition let us know approximately gendered identities and the way does gender display the that means of areas and issues? This edited assortment seems to be on the adornment of the physique, costume and fabric cultures of the house and public areas to illustrate how humans in Britain have provided themselves as gendered beings from 1600 via to this present day.
The Holocaust: Europe, the area, and the Jews is a readable textual content for undergraduate scholars containing adequate yet workable aspect. the writer presents a huge set of views, whereas emphasizing the Holocaust as a disaster rising from a global Jewish query. this article conveys a feeling of the Holocaust's many relocating components.
- The Oxford Handbook of Postwar European History (Oxford Handbooks)
- Arctic Bf 109 and Bf 110 Aces (Aircraft of the Aces)
- Expedition Ark of the Covenant: The Young Messiah's Meeting at The Throne
- The Gods, Some Mortals and Lord Wickenham
- Explorers, Fortunes and Love Letters: A Window on New Netherland (Mount Ida Press)
Additional info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Cold War: Superpower tensions and rivalries Second Edition
Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Cold War: Superpower tensions and rivalries Second Edition by David Williamson